1. Office routine work under guidance of the Office Director, including document management, guests reception, answering phone calls, meeting preparation, etc.;
2. Document formatting with MS Office Software;
3. Document translation between English and Chinese;
4. Support proposal preparation;
5. Other work assigned by the Office Director.
The job is full-time. Salary is negotiable.
1. Bachelor degree and more than two years work experience;
2. Very good skills of translating and interpreting between English and Chinese and vice versa;
3. Proficient in using MS office software, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
4. Good typing skills and document formatting skills;
5. Skills in using office equipment and office document management;
6. Independent, self-motivated, willing to learn and a quick learner.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to HR@hjigroup.com